How To Measure
01. Grab a soft, fabric measuring tape. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can easily use a long piece of string.
02. Start by placing your measuring tape or string on the furthest part of the back of your head. You can reference the sizing guides below based on the type of fit you'd like.
03. Bring the measuring tape around to the front of your head at ¼ inch above your ears and around to the center of your forehead.
04. Make sure the measuring tape is not loose or too tight. You want your hat to fit comfortably. Reference the final measurements (in inches) to our sizing guide. If you are in-between sizes, be sure to size up.
Choose Your Fit Style
Put tape measure around the head starting on the forehead above the eyebrows
Put tape measure starting at the hairline and wrapping around the bottom of the head
Not all of our hat styles are available in size XS but don't worry, all size S can be easily sized down to XS using the Adjustable Sweatband in every hat.
If you find your head is in-between sizes, we recommend going up a size.
*Currently only available in select straw styles
Care for your wool hat.
01. Avoid moisture as your wool hat can become stained or damaged by exposure to water.
02. If your hat does get wet, use a clean towel to gently blot off the excess moisture and allow your hat to dry naturally on a flat surface.
03. Do not blow dry your hat or expose it to steam. Steam will cause your hat to lose its structured shape.
Clean your wool hat.
01. When it’s time for a cleaning, use a soft bristle brush or lint roller to remove hair or dust.
02. To remove small stains, use a felt sponge.
03. For severe stains, take your hat to a local hat repair shop for professional cleaning.
Handle your wool hat.
Handle your hat by the crown when putting it on and taking it off. This preserves the integrity of the brim over time.